The RISCO Restaurant, Bar & Tavern Program has been in operation since 1992. The program offers broad package policies written with an A+ IX Insurance Company, on a non-admitted basis. This package includes Property, Crime, Enhancements, Equipment Breakdown, CGL, Hired & Non-Owned Auto and Liquor Liability**.
We write restaurants, bar and taverns with a great deal of underwriting flexibility. We can write frame, non-sprinkled buildings, Protection class 9 and better, coastal, seasonal and new ventures. We can include CGL coverage for owned apartments and dwellings, mercantile units (LRO) incidental to the restaurant. We also can include coverage for catering which is a smaller part of the restaurant operation.
** Liquor not available in all States.
- Property including Frame, Non-Sprinkled, High Protection Class, and Coastal Locations
- Property Extension Endorsement
- Boiler & Machinery
- General Liability
- Can include Owned Apartments, Dwellings, and Mercantile Units incidental to the Restaurant
- Catering exposures
- Liquor Liability**
- With Limited Entertainment
- With Modest Dance Floors
- Assault & Battery – available
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Umbrella Liability – can include liquor
** Liquor Liability not available in all States.